How It Works
The Woodbine Handicapping Challenge takes place on Fridays from October 4th to November 1st. To enter, contestants must pay $15 each day to receive their entry form (one entry per contestant, per day).
- Contestants will have a $50 fantasy bankroll per day to bet on one or both of the tracks offered (Woodbine Thoroughbred or Woodbine Mohawk Park).
- Contestants can choose from the following pool: Win.
- Minimum $2, maximum $10 can be bet on the pool/track of your choice.
- Minimum of three (3) different races must be wagered on to be eligible for contest.
- Scoring will be based on the actual payouts from the host track. Each contestant’s bankroll will be credited with the official payouts should their selections be a valid winning selection.
- Earning cap of $300 per day will be in effect.
- The best fantasy bankroll will be used to calculate the overall winner
- The contestant with the highest dollar total following contest completion will be the overall winner. The winner will be announced on Monday, November 4th, 2019.
- Winner will win $1000 plus all entry fees from the weekly participants
- Total prize money is to be split amongst the top three money earners
- 1st Place = 75% of total pool
- 2nd Place, 15% of total pool
- 3rd Place, 10% of total pool
- In the event that two or more contestants have the same bankroll upon completion of the contest, the actual total winning tickets will be used as a tie breaker.