Interested in one-of-a-kind dining? Enjoy a dining experience that can only be found at the TOP OF THE PARK Restaurant,
overlooking the Charlottetown Driving Park. Our three-tiered dining room offers a spectacular view from any table.
Dining Experience Manager Sean Furlong and his culinary team always bring a positive, upbeat attitude, and an eagerness to promote local and fresh cuisine! The Red Shores culinary team has been presented with such awards as Best Dessert & Local Dish at Food & Wine Savor, Taste our Island Award, & Best PEI Ribs, to name a few.
Attention: We Are Sold Out October 12th & 13th
- Kids 0-5 years of age are Free.
- One Child limited per Dining Adult.
- After the first child, you will be charged:
- $3.99 – Lunch each extra child (includes Child Size Drink).
- $5.99 – Dinner each extra child (includes Child Size Drink).
- Children 6-10 years of age – Half Price (includes Child Size Drink).
- 11+ Years of age Regular Buffet Prices Apply
Buffet Weekly Menus
Top of the Park Hours of Operation
Reservation Desk Hours of Operation:
|Monday – Wednesday 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday – Friday 9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Sunday 9:00am – 2:00pm|
Local: (902) 620-4264 / Long Distance: 1-877-620-4222 ext. 4264
Top of the Park Restaurant’s Features
– Tiered seating for up to 220 persons
– Buffet dining only
– Select tables feature its own 13” TV Monitor
– Mutuels and washrooms located within area
– Casual dress code, no jackets required