Having a great time at the Charlottetown Chamber Golf Tournament!
The Red Shores Golf team stopping by at hole 16 – Sponsored by Red Shores…enjoying early morning fresh mussels!
Thank you to all of the Red Shores employees who took part in the United Way Day of Caring on June 9th. Red Shores employees spent the day volunteering at the following locations;
- Boys & Girls Club Montague
- Habitat for Humanity
- Literacy Alliance
- Farm Center
- Reach Foundation
United Way the “Give Back Burger” Donation
Red Shores Racetrack & Casino in both Charlottetown and Summerside participated in Burger Love, with $1 from each burger sold being donated to United Way of PEI.
Red Shores sold 3384 Burger Love Burgers during the month of April;
Charlottetown – 1433
Summerside – 1951
Red Shores presented a cheque to United of PEI for $3384.00 for both Charlottetown and Summerside sales.
Left to right in photo
Orlando Pereira – Cook 1, Red Shores
Taryn Murnaghan – F&B Assistant Supervisor, Red Shores
Chef Andrew Smith – Red Shores
Andrea Macdonald – CEO, United Way of PEI
Deanna Carroll – Manager, Resource Development, United Way of PEI
If you’re looking to book a fundraising event at Red Shores Racetrack & Casino at the Charlottetown Driving Park go to our main page and click on fundraiser packages under the packages tab.
To book on location space for selling tickets follow these steps:
- Please review the Red Shores Solicitation Policy to be sure your event is compliant with the policy.
- Complete the request form.
- Once your request is reviewed you will be contacted in regards to the status of your request.
If your request has been approved please keep in mind the following:
- Everyone working the fundraising event must be 19 years of age or older.
- If you’re fundraising event is a game of chance (50/50 draw, raffle) you must obtain a lottery license through Consumer Services Section – Department of Justice and Public Safety. This application can take up to 30 for processing. You must provide enough time for the application to be processed. The lottery license must be provided prior to the event.
- The location of your fundraising event (i.e. booth) will be determined by Red Shores.
If you have any questions or concerns contact:
Lee A. Drake
Manager Marketing, Brands & PlayWise
Red Shores Racetrack and Casino
Charlottetown & Summerside Locations
58 Kensington Road l Charlottetown, PEI l C1A 9S8
Phone: 902-620-4222 Ext 4263 l Fax: 902-620-4324