Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland & Labrador
Assess Your Play
Sometimes, people get caught up in the excitement of the games. And sometimes, things get out of hand. It’s important to evaluate your gambling play to ensure that gambling remains healthy and fun. Some signs that gambling may no longer be healthy, and fun are:
- Spending more time and money than intended
- Arguing about gambling with friends and family
- After losing, having the urge to return as soon as possible to win back losses
- Feeling guilt or remorse about gambling
- Borrowing money or selling assets to gamble
- Considering illegal means of obtaining money to gamble
- Missing work in order to gamble
- Hiding the extent of gambling activity
The Canadian Problem Gambling Index (CPGI) self-assessment tool can help offer insights into your behavior. If you’d like to know how things look, just click the “Assess my Gambling Behaviour” button and answer the questions.
These self-assessment tools are not intended to diagnose problem gambling but can be helpful in identifying high-risk behavior.
Red Shores ©2006-2023. All rights reserved.
You must be 19+ to purchase, play or redeem ALC products.