Official Rules & Regulations
Red Shores Summerside Holiday Stay n’ Play
Holiday Stay n’ Play Contest
December 1st – December 22nd, 2022
Red Shores Racetrack & Casino
1. This promotion is sponsored by Red Shores Racetrack & Casino and is open to any Red Shores patron who is nineteen (19) years of age or older, with the following exceptions: Current or former employees of Atlantic Lottery Corporation (including Red Shores Racetrack & Casino), or of any promotional agency involved with this promotion, and any Immediate Family members of any of these employees, which employees and their Immediate Family members shall be ineligible to participate in and/or claim any reimbursable prize for this contest.
1.1 “Immediate Family” means the spouse, sibling, parent and/or child of an employee referred to above who resides with that employee.
2. In the event a participant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then Red Shores has no obligation to award any prize to that selected contestant.
3. Winners must present valid photo identification acceptable to Red Shores and sign a declaration and release before receiving the prize.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Must enter Summerside gaming floor to participate, no purchase necessary.
2. Earning Ballots – Ballots will be distributed every hour on the hour during regular operating hours from 11am December 1, 2022, to 8pm, December 22, 2022, by a Customer Service Representative to all guests on the gaming floor at that given time.
3. How to Enter Ballots – Players must write their name and contact information including phone number on the ballot(s) provide at Red Shores Summerside and placing them into the allotted ballot box located on the gaming floor.
Draws and Prize Details
1. Customers can enter ballots into the Holiday Stay n’ Play prize draw from 11:00am on Thursday December 1, 2022 until 8pm on Thursday, December 22, 2022.
2. Prizes include:
Number of Draws: 1
Prize: Two (2) Nights at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Summerside + $250 West End Bar & Grill Gift Cards + $250 Cash + two (2) Summerside Western Capitals game tickets
3. One (1) winning ticket will be drawn at the Holiday Stay n’ Play draw on Friday, December 23, 2022. The winning participant will be contacted by the phone number included on the winning ballot.
1. Potential winner does not need to be present in order to claim the prize at the time of the draw. The winner can collect their prize from gaming floor desk.
2. The prize is non-transferable. Prize is awarded as is and cannot be substituted or exchanged.
3. Hotel stay includes room and tax only.
4. Capital game tickets are valid only for the 2022/2023 regular season.
5. Winners must present valid photo identification acceptable to Red Shores and sign a declaration and release before receiving the prize. For any cash prizes, the winner must answer a mathematical skill testing question. All answers are final, and if incorrect, the selected contestant will not receive the prize.
5.1 This signature will act as confirmation of promotion eligibility and compliance with the contest rules.
6. Red Shores has no obligation to award any substitute prize and/or award any prize for any incorrect skill testing question or if they fail to meet the above promotion requirements.
1. By entering this promotion, participants agree to release and hold harmless Atlantic Lottery Corporation and Red Shores Charlottetown and Summerside (collectively “Released Parties”), and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents of the Released Parties from any claim, loss, expense, or other liability arising from participation in this promotion or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the promotion.
2. All decisions of the Red Shores Supervisor with respect to this promotion are final.
3. No prize substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, except for Red Shores’ right, at its sole discretion, to make a prize substitution or cash payments of equivalent kind and value. Except as specifically provided here in, a prize, if unclaimed, will not be awarded.
4. Participation in this promotion authorizes Red Shores the right to publish the claimant’s name, address and/or photograph without any claim for broadcasting, printing, social media or other rights. The claimant shall have no claim against Red Shores for invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright or otherwise by reason of the publication or broadcasting of the Claimant’s name, address and/or photograph.
5. Red Shores reserves the right to verify the full legal name of the claimant with the information on the selected passport form. To claim the prize, government issued photo identification, acceptable to RED SHORES, is required. All entries become the property of Atlantic Lottery Corporation who assumes no responsibility for garbled, illegible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No contest entries will be entered into except with entries selected as potential winners. Requests for official contest rules and regulations or names of prize winner(s) can be mailed to: Atlantic Lottery Corporation, PO Box 5500, 922 Main St., Moncton, NB, E1C 8W6 (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). ALC does/do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of ALC, in its/their sole discretion, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, legal or regulatory concerns, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond its/their control, ALC reserves its/their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. ALC reserves their right to modify the official rules and regulations of this contest without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. ALC reserves their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules and regulations or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
6. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by ALC for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this contest. ALC will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest. ALC is committed to ensuring the privacy of its players and taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure player information is safeguarded. In all cases, information is retained in secure facilities and protected from unauthorized access. ALC will only use or disclose player information for the specific purposes for which it was collected, unless required by law, and will only retain the information long enough to fulfill these purposes, after which time it will be securely destroyed.
7. Red Shores is not responsible for commencing, continuing, or completing the “Stay n’ Play” promotion or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond Red Shores’ or ALC’s control, and Red Shores may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this promotion, as Red Shores deems necessary.
8. All references to times and dates reflect Atlantic Standard Time.
9. These Official Rules and Regulations govern the promotion and must be followed and by agreeing to participate in the promotion, all contestants agree to comply with, and be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations.