Official Rules & Regulations
PlayWise Social Media Contest November 22nd – 24th, 2022
1. This promotion is sponsored by the RED SHORES Racetrack & Casino and is open to any participant who is nineteen (19) years of age or older, except employees of Atlantic Lottery (AL), AL’s advertising agencies, or any immediate family of the above. “Immediate Family” means the spouse, sibling, parent and/or child of an employee referred to above who resides with that employee. Red Shores’ employees and their immediate family are not permitted to participate in this promotion.
2. In the event a selected contestant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then RED SHORES has no obligation to award any prize to that selected contestant.
3. Winners must present valid photo identification acceptable to RED SHORES and sign, before receiving the prize, a declaration and release, as well as answer a mathematical skill testing question. All answers are final, and if incorrect, the selected contestant will not receive the prize.
HOW TO ENTER
We’re giving you the chance to win a $50 Winners Gift Card and PlayWise swag bag! All you need to do to enter is name one of the responsible gambling features that are available on alc.ca in the comments.
– Leave your guess in the comments or replies
– Winner will be selected by random draw – must answer question correctly to be entered in draw.
– One guess per person. If you provide more than one answer, we will only consider the first answer you provide.
Contest closes November 24th at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced Friday, November 25th.
The winner will receive a $50 Winners Gift Card and PlayWise swag bag. They will be contacted by phone by the PlayWise Team to arrange prize pick-up.
No substitute prizes will be awarded in the event that prizes are not claimed.
In order to be declared a winner, a winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, sign a standard declaration and release form. This signature will act as confirmations of contest eligibility and compliance with the contest riles. RED SHORES has no obligation to award any substitute prize and/or award any prize for any incorrect skill testing question. The prize is non-transferable. All prizes are awarded as is, and cannot be substituted or exchanged.
1. All entries are the property of RED SHORES. Entries which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, mutilated, or irregular, are subject to disqualification. RED SHORES and AL will not be responsible for entries lost, destroyed, misdirected or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error.
2. All decisions of the judges with respect to this promotion are final.
3. No prize substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, except for RED SHORES’ right, at its sole discretion, to make a prize substitution or cash payments of equivalent kind and value. Except as specifically provided herein, a prize, if unclaimed, will not be awarded.
4. Participation in this promotion authorizes RED SHORES the right to publish the claimant’s name, address and/or photograph without any claim for broadcasting, printing, Social Media or other rights. The claimant shall have no claim against RED SHORES for invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright or otherwise by reason of the publication or broadcasting of the Claimant’s name, address and/or photograph.
5. RED SHORES reserves the right to verify the full legal name of the claimant with the information on the selected entry. To claim the prize, government-issued photo identification, acceptable to RED SHORES, is required.
6. RED SHORES is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing Red Shores Social Media Contesting or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond RED SHORES’ or AL’s control, and RED SHORES may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this promotion, as RED SHORES deems necessary.
7. All references to times and dates reflect Atlantic Standard Time.
8. These Official Rules and Regulations govern the promotion and must be followed and by agreeing to participate in the promotion, all contestants agree to comply with, and be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations.