Check out our other restaurant options
Meet our Chef + Culinary Team
Top of the Park
a one-of-a-kind dining experience
Enjoy a dining experience that can only be found at the TOP OF THE PARK Restaurant, overlooking the Charlottetown Driving Park. Our three-tiered dining room offers a spectacular view from any table.
Dining Experience Manager Sean Furlong and his culinary team always bring a positive, upbeat attitude, and an eagerness to promote local and fresh cuisine!
The Red Shores culinary team has been presented with such awards as:
- Best Dessert (Savour Food & Wine Festival)
- Best Local Dish (Savour Food & Wine Festival)
- Taste Our Island Award
- Best PEI Ribs, and many more!
Top of the Park is open by reservation only. Contact a Reservation Agent at 902-620-4264
Reservation Desk Hours of Operation
Friday-Saturday – 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
Upcoming Seatings & Events
Sizzlin’ Summer Nights
Things are heating up at Top of the Park! Sizzlin’ Summer Nights features all of your summer favourites – fresh Maritime seafood, Island meats, salads, and delectable desserts, plus gluten free options are available. We’ll also be featuring international wines beginning at $6/glass.
$24.95+tax | Friday Evenings | Reservations: 902-620-4264
Early Bird Special: Guests that make a reservation between 4:45pm-5:45pm save 10%
Brunch is back at Top of the Park with a brand new menu! Enjoy your choise of Entrée, a glass of Tropicana Orange Juice, choice of Coffee or Tea, and a cup of Fruit Salad for only $16.95+tax. We’ll also be featuring Caesars, Mimosas, and Specialty Coffees for $5.95+tax.
$16.95+tax | Sundays | 11:00am – 1:00pm
Race Day Dining
$29.95+tax | Thursdays & Saturdays
Reservations required: 902-620-4264
Monday - Wednesday
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday - Saturday
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Reservations are always strongly recommended
- When the dining room reaches maximum capacity, we may create a waiting list which will not exceed 10 names
- If your name is on a waiting list, you will be contacted if we can provide you with a reservation
- Strict 24-hour cancellation policy
- If you fail to show up for your reservation, your table may be held up to 15 minutes past the reserved time before the reservation is removed and released to the public
- Please inform us of any mobility issues when making a reservation
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Prices do not include applicable taxes, gratuities, or beverages (excluding tea and coffee)
- An automatic gratuitity of 15% will be added to the bill of parties with 10 or more people
- No outside food permitted in the building (including birthday cakes)
- All seating is subject to availability
- Different pricing structure will apply for major events (i.e. New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Old Home Week) and the Festive Holiday Season
- For any special events (i.e. Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Breeders Crown, Christmas, and New Year's Eve) we require a credit card number to hold the table. The credit will be charged if the reservation is not cancelled 24 hours prior to the reservation and you fail to show (or if there is a significant decrease in the number of guests reserved for your party)
- One program for every 2 people; a charge of $2.50 for each additional program
Red Shores ©2006-2021. All rights reserved.
You must be 19+ to purchase, play or redeem ALC products.